http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge...fCarsQ5fTrucks
No fear guys. I'll be staying American. But by the end of April, Charger must be sold, and Jeep will get traded. I've got a plan......I need your support in this matter. This is being done because I want to, not have to. I'm changing directions a little bit as all. If you guys know of anyone, please share this link with them!
Chase Tubbs
Asking price is $37K
You can email me at [email protected]
No fear guys. I'll be staying American. But by the end of April, Charger must be sold, and Jeep will get traded. I've got a plan......I need your support in this matter. This is being done because I want to, not have to. I'm changing directions a little bit as all. If you guys know of anyone, please share this link with them!
Chase Tubbs
Asking price is $37K
You can email me at [email protected]
Last edited: