Here she is!!

SRTLUVR

Detailing "Go-to" Guy
Silver Supporter
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Birmingham, AL
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge...fCarsQ5fTrucks


No fear guys. I'll be staying American. But by the end of April, Charger must be sold, and Jeep will get traded. I've got a plan......I need your support in this matter. This is being done because I want to, not have to. I'm changing directions a little bit as all. If you guys know of anyone, please share this link with them!
Chase Tubbs
Asking price is $37K
You can email me at [email protected]
IMG_1317.jpg


IMG_1323.jpg


IMG_1543.jpg
 
Last edited:
chase it looks better than ever, good luck and i hope you get your asking price. im guessing your going zr1? bwaahhahahahaahha
 
Very cool car! I'm surprised you didn't have it dynoed? Might be worth it for a prospective buyer to know the quality of the engine build. Good luck with your sale. I wanna guess what you are buying ... '09 CTS-V?
 
Chase...your link does not work on the other forum. I knew it would be here. good luck with your sale
 
WTF!!!

You better have a good explanation young man. lol
 
Damn that is a sick Charger.......wish i had the money to get it!
 
Z06, CTS-V, ZR1, oooooor maybe Old School Mopar?....I can totally see chase in a blacked out bad ass charger or something....
 
Ford Pinto?

Good luck with the sale buddy that car is wicked.
 
What are you getting chase? You better stay on the damn forums
 
If wife would go for a ZR1, it would be done. But with plans of a kid, I doubt that will happen. :( I am simply trying to slim down the monthly outlay of bills. If I can do this, it will save me about $500 a month, by just going back to one vehicle. So as it stands, the plan is to do CTS-V, you guys had me pegged. I appreciate all the support guys, this has been a tough decision.

Sorry about the wheels, John. We actually had to pay in $2500 in taxes this year, we bumped up a tax bracket. When we normally get about $5K back!! I feel like a deusche bag, I've bailed on you twice now!! I promise I'm not the guy I look like..... I'm not "THAT" fuggin guy.......:(
Chase
 
Good luck with the sale and understandable with the family plans. Fortunately my charger was paid for before I got preggers but Maddy does mean no Challenger in my future. Priorities priorities...
 
So as it stands, the plan is to do CTS-V, you guys had me pegged.

Nailed it! That is a nice car. Please update us when you get it so we can tell you how our modded SRT8s are better :-)
 
Wait why not just sell the jeep and keep the charger? Seems like you would be loseing money on the 2 sales and buying a 60k car
 
If wife would go for a ZR1, it would be done. But with plans of a kid, I doubt that will happen. :( I am simply trying to slim down the monthly outlay of bills. If I can do this, it will save me about $500 a month, by just going back to one vehicle. So as it stands, the plan is to do CTS-V, you guys had me pegged. I appreciate all the support guys, this has been a tough decision.

Sorry about the wheels, John. We actually had to pay in $2500 in taxes this year, we bumped up a tax bracket. When we normally get about $5K back!! I feel like a deusche bag, I've bailed on you twice now!! I promise I'm not the guy I look like..... I'm not "THAT" fuggin guy.......:(
Chase

john has to worry about getting his sc fixed first haha. cts v is ok dude, but it sure as hell isnt something like your charger. truth be told, its gonna be a helluva step down and you will prob be bummed for awhile.
 
I don`t know about that....09 CTS-V aint nothing to sneeze at. I kicked the idea around of trading my SRT for one aswell about 2 months ago, but decided to keep the charger. I`m gonna keep the charger for a long time, and when it`s paid off i might try and find a gently used CTS-V
 
Saw the CTS-V is person....perfect in and out.....only gripe is that the lower model CTS's look too similar
 
I don`t know about that....09 CTS-V aint nothing to sneeze at. I kicked the idea around of trading my SRT for one aswell about 2 months ago, but decided to keep the charger. I`m gonna keep the charger for a long time, and when it`s paid off i might try and find a gently used CTS-V

chases ride is faaaaar from stock. much more than the cts v is. plus, if youve seen one in person, its nothing at all like the chargers demeanor....very timid and weak looking with gay escalade accessories.
 
I am CHOOSING to free up some monthly outlay of bills. This move will free up about $500 bucks a month for me. My wife and I would like to travel some more, just take few more "fun trips" together. It always seems like that money goes into my cars. Whether it's payments, or mods. We can use that extra money to go places and have experiences that we will remember for a lifetime. I feel like I need to invest in "us" for a change, instead of my cars. And no matter how gay you fuckers think that sounds, I truly mean it. I'm passionately in love with my wife, and I'd like to start spending more money on the more important things in life. Not to mention, with plans of a kid this year, freeing up a little more $$$ wouldn't hurt. I'm 33, my priorities are changing a little is all.

As far as the V goes.......
I won't do M5 or E63, I want to stay American (my part to help the big 3), and I want to stay fast as hell. And this new Caddy, will outrun anything in it's class. In case you boys didn't know, it has the fastest Nurburgring lap time of ANY production 4 door sedan on stock tires, EVER. That means it's not only fast as hell in a straight line, but it will outpace the Germans in corners as well. Bye, bye Audi. And it will dyno, in stock form, at just barely less than my Charger. Add a pulley, headers, exhaust, and a tune, and I'm in the lead. Not to mention, I saw the interior up close and personal the other day, and I had to wipe my chin.
I know it doesn't have the sex appeal my Charger does, but it will.
Chase
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top