Please see the FS rules and make changes accordingly.
chases ride is faaaaar from stock. much more than the cts v is. plus, if youve seen one in person, its nothing at all like the chargers demeanor....very timid and weak looking with gay escalade accessories.
Beautiful looking SRT 8, I would bet that it will sell very quickly!!
I am CHOOSING to free up some monthly outlay of bills. This move will free up about $500 bucks a month for me. My wife and I would like to travel some more, just take few more "fun trips" together. It always seems like that money goes into my cars. Whether it's payments, or mods. We can use that extra money to go places and have experiences that we will remember for a lifetime. I feel like I need to invest in "us" for a change, instead of my cars. And no matter how gay you fuckers think that sounds, I truly mean it. I'm passionately in love with my wife, and I'd like to start spending more money on the more important things in life. Not to mention, with plans of a kid this year, freeing up a little more $$$ wouldn't hurt. I'm 33, my priorities are changing a little is all.
As far as the V goes.......
I won't do M5 or E63, I want to stay American (my part to help the big 3), and I want to stay fast as hell. And this new Caddy, will outrun anything in it's class. In case you boys didn't know, it has the fastest Nurburgring lap time of ANY production 4 door sedan on stock tires, EVER. That means it's not only fast as hell in a straight line, but it will outpace the Germans in corners as well. Bye, bye Audi. And it will dyno, in stock form, at just barely less than my Charger. Add a pulley, headers, exhaust, and a tune, and I'm in the lead. Not to mention, I saw the interior up close and personal the other day, and I had to wipe my chin.
I know it doesn't have the sex appeal my Charger does, but it will.
Chase
Ronnie......you flatter me so. :blush:STOP encouraging him. lol But yea, whomever has the privilage of buy this beauty is getting a WELL taken care of whip.
*still NOT wishing Chase luck with the sale*!!!!
Tony. My ass ain't goin anywhere. No way!!!!Wow Chase man good luck with the sale, whoever get this is receiving a gorgeous ride with balls to go with the looks, Good luck brotha and dont be dissapearing from the forums, ill hunt you down!
I understand the wife and family part Chase, I am totally with you on this!! But I just don't get the CTS-V part!! Man, sell the charger and KEEP THE JEEP!! That way you will save some $$ and the jeep is a good family car!!
Why do you have to sell both srt's to get another car?? Sell only one and keep the other!!
Think about it brother!!
My answer to both of these, is amenities. That V just has things about it, that I've been longing for in a car for awhile now. And the fit and finish is just amazing. I've thought about keeping the Charger as a DD.......we'll see what kind of interest she gets.CHASE,i want my ride''dammit'' befor u sell this monster.you know my number so get back with me ASAP.the charger has 4 doors just like the CTS-V.sell the jeep and keep the charger.anyway hope everything goes well between now and the birth of your new baby.tell the wife i said WUT UP.