Asking $400 shipped.This was an $899 tune on top of a new PCM.Heavily reduced Torque Management,advanced timing tables and fuel tables,800 rpm idle.......you just need to get your vin flashed into it.
pics please
It is only a computer that drives our sleds...
I don't have enough crap to do:doh:We still want pics of Erik holding it up and pointing at it :rofl:
Ask BrilliantBlackHemi how I found out about no TM at 120mph going around a curve........lol:shok::sweat:As a plus here is that Torque Management is either reduced or turned off with the Stage III Flash. You cannot do this with the Predator.
It is only a computer that drives our sleds...
Damn.....had to go do mine.......lolcan not fault you for that....... now, put your name in your sig and you will be a complete law abiding citizen here on the connection!! hahaha
can not fault you for that....... now, put your name in your sig and you will be a complete law abiding citizen here on the connection!! hahaha
OK...now THAT is funny. I wondered why people kept putting their first names in their sigs. Now I both know and have obliged.
:cheers:
I'd love to answer that but I never had a stage 2.I can tell you that with 100octane or better it will let the timing waaaaay out.And the TM is supposed to be much more removed.how much more bang for your buck over the stage 2?