F/S......B&G Stage 3 PCM

Hemi31

[email protected]
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
1,731
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
AuSable Forks, NY
Asking $400 shipped.This was an $899 tune on top of a new PCM.Heavily reduced Torque Management,advanced timing tables and fuel tables,800 rpm idle.......you just need to get your vin flashed into it.
 
As a plus here is that Torque Management is either reduced or turned off with the Stage III Flash. You cannot do this with the Predator.
 
Heres what it looks like,

BG.jpg
 
can not fault you for that....... now, put your name in your sig and you will be a complete law abiding citizen here on the connection!! hahaha
 
bout friggin time erik!!!! hahahahahaha
 
well inquiring minds would love to know!!!
 
how much more bang for your buck over the stage 2?
 
can not fault you for that....... now, put your name in your sig and you will be a complete law abiding citizen here on the connection!! hahaha

OK...now THAT is funny. I wondered why people kept putting their first names in their sigs. Now I both know and have obliged.

:cheers:
 
OK...now THAT is funny. I wondered why people kept putting their first names in their sigs. Now I both know and have obliged.

:cheers:

The name thing is primarily me. I like to know so when I respond to threads, posts, etc, I can say,

Welcome to Your SRT Direct Connection PJ.

Plus, I'm the resident old guy, and have a bad memory for names. Ron seems to know most everyone's names, I don't.
 
what are the shift points on the stage 3?
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top