i see, thank you
OK...now THAT is funny. I wondered why people kept putting their first names in their sigs. Now I both know and have obliged.
:cheers:
The name thing is primarily me. I like to know so when I respond to threads, posts, etc, I can say,
Welcome to Your SRT Direct Connection PJ.
Plus, I'm the resident old guy, and have a bad memory for names. Ron seems to know most everyone's names, I don't.
While taking Bipto for a ride to show him how cool the heads and cam were back in March we were going around a slight curve that I know very well at a very high rate of speed,the right rear tire caught a bit of sand.......next thing I know is we are sideway at over 100mph and working the wheel to get it straight......the lack of TM never pulled the throttle out with the ESP and as you can guess it was a bit surprising.Needless to say there were white knuckles and big eyes for a while.well inquiring minds would love to know!!!
jesus h. christ. i hope you acted like you meant to do that and maybe even followed it up with "damn i'm good" or maybe even "god i love doin that"While taking Bipto for a ride to show him how cool the heads and cam were back in March we were going around a slight curve that I know very well at a very high rate of speed,the right rear tire caught a bit of sand.......next thing I know is we are sideway at over 100mph and working the wheel to get it straight......the lack of TM never pulled the throttle out with the ESP and as you can guess it was a bit surprising.Needless to say there were white knuckles and big eyes for a while.