Someone Buy Mine! Lol
well we probably aren't going to use it unfortunately. we want to but it is over a 5hr drive there and don't have the extra 500 dollars for me/wife to do it as well so it would be a very far drive for just myself or my wife to have fun. So obviously i would pay the 500 dollars so we both could do it which we don't have.
Noid $100 and its yours I still have mine, thats $400 off regular retail price
I know several people who will pay $100 now....just PM me your info...
Russ check your PM I sent you all you need
well that is what they told me when i called at the one in north carolina. they searched the vin asked me what my name was. said yes i am still good under the vehicle but the name doesn't match up. I said we purchased the car used we are the 2nd owner on it. They said bring your registration with you to prove that you own the vehicle.
Is it safe to assume SRT-TE is dead?
boy am I glad I got to do three of them!
What makes you think it is dead?...They are supposed to post the 2009 schedule in January...:unsure: