WTB: VIN# for the SRT Track Experience

well we probably aren't going to use it unfortunately. we want to but it is over a 5hr drive there and don't have the extra 500 dollars for me/wife to do it as well so it would be a very far drive for just myself or my wife to have fun. So obviously i would pay the 500 dollars so we both could do it which we don't have.

5 hrs?? There's not a track closer to you than that? You can go to any track you want you know. I have a solution so the both of you can go ... buy another SRT8! Hahahahaa! :)
 
haha :)

i wish i tell her all the time i would trade her the srt-4 for the srt-8 haha.

and that is the closest track to me that does the track experience :(
 
If anyone wants to sell thiers shoot me a e-mail: [email protected] I want to do this with fastfred in Nov. Please keep in mind that I am not rich $$ so if you don't want it going to waste and don't mind it going for cheap let me know. Thanks
 
Noid $100 and its yours I still have mine, thats $400 off regular retail price
 
Noid $100 and its yours I still have mine, thats $400 off regular retail price

If Noid hasn't bought it I'll jump on that offer...


Even if it expires before my planned February 2009 Laguna Seca trip, hell... I'll use it for a different SRT Track Experience coming up soon.


I have gotten 5 VIN#'s off the message boards already.

My first one in 2007 which one of the members donated FREE of charge I used at the Road America track in Wisconsin a week before I went to SEMA. Thanks JP!


I got two more from JP when I convinced my friend to go along with me, unfortunately after registering they turned out to be expired so I had to scramble and buy two more on the boards. I paid $260 and $275 each and we had a hell of a time at Homestead-Miami Speedway in Florida this summer.



If I had the money and the free time I'd do them every week throuthout the country... but lets be realistic.


I'm really interested in doing Laguna Seca next year because I've heard great things about that track, but like I said if someone is willing to get rid of their VIN# cheap enough I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands. Obviously I don't want to spend much while you probably want to get as much as possible for it... so lets find a happy medium.



And remember if you can't sell yours GIVE it away for FREE! Don't let your VIN# expire, be a Friend and let someone use it!!!!



thanks,
--Russ


PS. sorry I haven't been here in a while and I'm really glad to see all the responses to this post. :worthy:
 
I Have A Friend Who Ask Me To Sell His 2 Tickets He Just Bought A Viper In June And A Challenger Last Month He Is Aking $700 For Both
 
I know several people who will pay $100 now....just PM me your info...
 
well that is what they told me when i called at the one in north carolina. they searched the vin asked me what my name was. said yes i am still good under the vehicle but the name doesn't match up. I said we purchased the car used we are the 2nd owner on it. They said bring your registration with you to prove that you own the vehicle.

Pete, do you have the # to call for this? I have had mine for less than a year and would like to check and see if the first owners used it or not.
 
BUMP this up!

I need another SRT VIN# if anybody is selling theirs????

thanks guys!

--Russ

PS... I might actually need two! I think I convinced another friend to go with me!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top