WTB Supercharger for 6.1

Ron should be ditching his soon, maybe you can scoop that up. If you were just looking for a Novi Headunit we could help you out.
 
Erik,

If you're going to fab up the rest of the system yourself, you should look at a Rotrex C38 unit too. They're pretty small, quiet and seem to make good power for their size.
www.rotrex.com
 
Change your mind about selling the SRT? or is it going on your other Magnum?
 
I think Erik has gone FISHING...























Yup, and caught a bunch of BIG ones...
 
Looking for Novi 1500 head unit and bracket only........don't want the rest of the GSM kit.

Actually Our kit has been updated

Self contained Novi 1500 Head unit, (no oil lines)

Direct port injection ( ships with Diablo and larger injectors)

so no wiring , no oil lines and no additional fuel lines

Scott
GS Motorsports
562.777.1075
 
Erik, this guy may still be selling the kit and 'may' sell what you're looking for since he's hasn't had much luck. It's a long shot but may be worth the effort.

http://www.srt8oc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16573
I have a bid in on that one one Ebay but he wants too much.

Change your mind about selling the SRT? or is it going on your other Magnum?
Hehe

I think Erik has gone FISHING...

Yup, and caught a bunch of BIG ones...
Just a few huh......LOL

Erik, I got a Novi 1200 brand new with the bracket not sure if that helps you or not. They retail for 2000.00 I'll let it go for 1100.00
http://www.paxtonauto.com/superchargers_novi_1200.html
Chris the 1200 is to small.

Actually Our kit has been updated

Self contained Novi 1500 Head unit, (no oil lines)

Direct port injection ( ships with Diablo and larger injectors)

so no wiring , no oil lines and no additional fuel lines

Scott
GS Motorsports
562.777.1075
Sorry Scott.......not interested in that kit and it's too much money anyway.

I think I have a line on one for a fairly cheap price.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top