Looking for Novi 1500 head unit and bracket only........don't want the rest of the GSM kit.
Looking for Novi 1500 head unit and bracket only........don't want the rest of the GSM kit.
I have a bid in on that one one Ebay but he wants too much.Erik, this guy may still be selling the kit and 'may' sell what you're looking for since he's hasn't had much luck. It's a long shot but may be worth the effort.
http://www.srt8oc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16573
HeheChange your mind about selling the SRT? or is it going on your other Magnum?
Just a few huh......LOLI think Erik has gone FISHING...
Yup, and caught a bunch of BIG ones...
Chris the 1200 is to small.Erik, I got a Novi 1200 brand new with the bracket not sure if that helps you or not. They retail for 2000.00 I'll let it go for 1100.00
http://www.paxtonauto.com/superchargers_novi_1200.html
Sorry Scott.......not interested in that kit and it's too much money anyway.Actually Our kit has been updated
Self contained Novi 1500 Head unit, (no oil lines)
Direct port injection ( ships with Diablo and larger injectors)
so no wiring , no oil lines and no additional fuel lines
Scott
GS Motorsports
562.777.1075