8yourM5 Full Access Member Full Access Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 2,367 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 40 Location CA Feb 24, 2009 #1 I need a razor edge rear tower brace/ Or a techo one not sure if they make this unit too. and a rear swaybar dont need the front just the rear thanks John
I need a razor edge rear tower brace/ Or a techo one not sure if they make this unit too. and a rear swaybar dont need the front just the rear thanks John
srt9 aecarbon parts guru Gold Supporter Joined Jan 16, 2009 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Feb 24, 2009 #2 talk to steve mosher, he might know about rear bar
HalV48 They Call Me Patron Platinum Supporter Navy Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 5,243 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Age 78 Location Chandler, Arizona Feb 24, 2009 #3 You need one of these too John http://www.srtconnection.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12733
The "Reverend" CoolFlo 300C - C = Classy!! Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 2,138 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 45 Location West Chester, PA Feb 24, 2009 #4 I need a razors edge rear brace too .. just dont know if I should get the 2 point or 4 point ... I sometimes need to fit 4 sets of golf clubs in my trunk .. can I still do that with the razors edge??
I need a razors edge rear brace too .. just dont know if I should get the 2 point or 4 point ... I sometimes need to fit 4 sets of golf clubs in my trunk .. can I still do that with the razors edge??