WTB RPM switch


Exactly. They also have a single window switch as well.

Differences:

dynotune version (which may be same as Zex) has WOT switch built in, and it reads out the actual voltage it's seeing so you KNOW it's set correctly.

Has skip a gear function in case you don't want to spray in first.

"Warms up" instantly, and avoids what John (8yourM5) ws talking about.

The MSD has always worked flawlessly for me, but I always wondered if it would work during the first 10 seconds when it's going through its initialization stage.

The one at dynotune is a metal body as well. Is smaller. Mounts better. Has clearer directions.

And I believe I have no bias. I'm currently running the MSD window switch AND the dual RPM switch from Dynotune.

Here's the single RPM window switch version:
http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=288

(and it's also less expensive)
 
Thanks bro,I think for the extra 20.00 I should get the one I posted.Just in case I need the extra functions..Thanks for the input guys..
 
Thanks bro,I think for the extra 20.00 I should get the one I posted.Just in case I need the extra functions..Thanks for the input guys..

The actual manufacturer is Trick Performance Products, and I've spoken with the guy who invented that particular switch.

Here's the actual website. Be sure to click on the instructions page to see what the thing will do.

http://www.trickperformanceproducts.com/tpp_00011.htm
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top