WTB RPM switch

MSD 8969 - MSD Digital RPM Window Switch

I've used one of these for over 2 years. Has worked flawlessly
 
MSD 8969 - MSD Digital RPM Window Switch

I've used one of these for over 2 years. Has worked flawlessly

That's not saying much Hal considering you've only driven it like 6 times in the last two years. :thongue2: :grin:
 
You can see mine on the far left of the picture.

DSCF4109-1.jpg
 
I have that same switch I just dont like how you cant skip the spray in first gear and if you arm it on the freeway you have to wait for it to cycle threw all the options before its armed. OTher than that it works GREAT
 
I have that same switch I just dont like how you cant skip the spray in first gear and if you arm it on the freeway you have to wait for it to cycle threw all the options before its armed. OTher than that it works GREAT

Could you explain this a little more??Thanks
 
The one from dynotunenitrous is better. I've used both.
 
The one from dynotunenitrous is better. I've used both.
Would you mind sharing the comparisions?? I have never used this before.I have been a spary out of the hole guy for a long time..lol But now I up'd
my shot a little bit:sweat:
 
When you turn on the spray th switch would tell you when it was goign to turn on turn off and what ever else you set it up for. Then once it tells you everything the nitrous would work. There where a few times I tryed to spray right when I flipped the switch and nothing happened. Same thing at the strip I have to do the burn out flip the nitrous switch after and wait for a few seconds for the switch to "arm"
 
Jmatt since we are talking about nitrous items what kinda progressive controler do you use?
 
When you turn on the spray th switch would tell you when it was goign to turn on turn off and what ever else you set it up for. Then once it tells you everything the nitrous would work. There where a few times I tryed to spray right when I flipped the switch and nothing happened. Same thing at the strip I have to do the burn out flip the nitrous switch after and wait for a few seconds for the switch to "arm"

Mine has always worked on the street or strip. Never had any of those issues.
 
hal really you can be WOT and flip the switch before you reach your set rpm and it will spray as soon as it gets there. Mine you had to wait for it to cycle threw the crap right when it gets turned on before it would work. If so I might need to get a new switch but I know it doesnt have a first gear skip like the zex one.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top