I was looking to purchase a Jeep SRT-8 tonight, and happened to go to Donavee Jeep in Placentia, CA. I was looking at a new '07 Steel Blue Metallic SRT8 with Group 1 package. Long story short after an hour of discussion, the general sales manager Al basically changed the agreed upon price from $40,000 out the door to $47,000 at the last minute. Classic bait and switch tactics. That's why I hate car salesman and their poor business manners. They would not even consider discounting after all the trouble of going through the motions of making a deal, and only pretended to be willing to sell their car at a reasonable price. Instead, they raised the price back up by $7000 to their dealer asking price and didn't consider to take into account that their '07 SRT8 had been sitting on their lot since June of 2007 depreciating in value. I also hated the fact that I could not speak to the GM directly, and instead had to relay messages through his assisstant.:what:
BTW, Josh @ HOP knows alot about the SRT-8 vehicles; I had to ask earlier for advice about the Jeep SRT8.
Sorry about the ranting. I just wanted to vent my anger.:sad:
BTW, Josh @ HOP knows alot about the SRT-8 vehicles; I had to ask earlier for advice about the Jeep SRT8.
Sorry about the ranting. I just wanted to vent my anger.:sad: