**WTB 2 Nitto 555r 275 20 inch Drag Darials any condition**

junior666

Stab & Steer Club Member 1
Platinum Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Points
0
WTB used Nitto 275 20 inch Drag radials!! Any condition
 
Bump...........
 
Junior I'd be carful running drag radials on the jeep you hook too good say bye bye too your diffs and tfer case
 
Junior I'd be carful running drag radials on the jeep you hook too good say bye bye too your diffs and tfer case

I have Bills trasfer case and we will find out about front diffs!!
 
Holy crap! you're going to put DRs on the front? are the lanes wide enough? I'd expect aiming that thing to be a bit sloppy.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top