junior666 Stab & Steer Club Member 1 Platinum Supporter Supporting Vendor Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 183 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Aug 21, 2009 #1 WTB used Nitto 275 20 inch Drag radials!! Any condition
junior666 Stab & Steer Club Member 1 Platinum Supporter Supporting Vendor Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 183 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Aug 22, 2009 #2 Bump...........
CentralTexHemi PUNISHER Gold Supporter Joined Dec 19, 2007 Messages 5,844 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 52 Location Tejas Aug 22, 2009 #3 Junior I'd be carful running drag radials on the jeep you hook too good say bye bye too your diffs and tfer case
Junior I'd be carful running drag radials on the jeep you hook too good say bye bye too your diffs and tfer case
junior666 Stab & Steer Club Member 1 Platinum Supporter Supporting Vendor Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 183 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Aug 22, 2009 #4 CentralTexHemi said: Junior I'd be carful running drag radials on the jeep you hook too good say bye bye too your diffs and tfer case Click to expand... I have Bills trasfer case and we will find out about front diffs!!
CentralTexHemi said: Junior I'd be carful running drag radials on the jeep you hook too good say bye bye too your diffs and tfer case Click to expand... I have Bills trasfer case and we will find out about front diffs!!
Quick Mgmt. - I can't help you Super Moderator Platinum Supporter Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 7,549 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location San Jose, CA Aug 23, 2009 #5 Holy crap! you're going to put DRs on the front? are the lanes wide enough? I'd expect aiming that thing to be a bit sloppy.
Holy crap! you're going to put DRs on the front? are the lanes wide enough? I'd expect aiming that thing to be a bit sloppy.