Does anyone know where I can get these? The installer didn't supply me with one and I didn't realize it until I drove three hours back home....whoops!
The little purple plastic knobs, shown here on the left, for adjusting the fronts ....I have KWv2's .... My question is Adjustment Knob's?
Not easy to find. Have your installer mail it to you, or KW will probably send you one if you ask nicely ......
http://www.kw-suspension.com/en/70_Contact/20_Contact_us/index.php
or see if there's a dealer near you:
http://www.kw-suspension.com/en/60_Dealers/10_USA/index.php
The little purple plastic knobs, shown here on the left, for adjusting the fronts ....
![]()
Sorry for the tiny pic. Only one I found.
Already did that...I was told they're in the mail twice...still nothing! No vendor bashing so I won't! I just want to adjust the things.
did you get these yet?
did you get these yet?
lol He got a set of OLDER KW V2's. GSM did finally get him the adjustment knobs, but they are for the newer version.
We should've looked it over earlier... there's gotta be a way to attach them permanently... even adding on a turning knob or something (for ease of adjustment) instead of just an allen wrench... the most evil fastening device ever created by man.
I just need to get 2 more of the same size allen wrenches and glue all 4 in there. I was just looking forward to glueing the 4 purple knobs in there...oh well. I need to make sure when I order a blower this year that I don't get the old blower instead of the I-Charger!!! lol :beer:
Send allen wrench and knob to BT to use as a template. BT can machine billet knobs with a bit of allen wrench sticking out as a part of the piece. Have them anodized to match. Glue those on the shocks.