Where to buy KWv2 Adjustment Knob/s?

Bud

GG EVO IX MR
Platinum Supporter
Full Access
Navy
EMT / Paramedic
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
3,949
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Does anyone know where I can get these? The installer didn't supply me with one and I didn't realize it until I drove three hours back home....whoops!
 
Does anyone know where I can get these? The installer didn't supply me with one and I didn't realize it until I drove three hours back home....whoops!


I have KWv2's .... My question is Adjustment Knob's?
 
Last edited:
I have KWv2's .... My question is Adjustment Knob's?
The little purple plastic knobs, shown here on the left, for adjusting the fronts ....
m5lp_0509_kw_04_s.jpg


Sorry for the tiny pic. Only one I found.
 
The little purple plastic knobs, shown here on the left, for adjusting the fronts ....
m5lp_0509_kw_04_s.jpg


Sorry for the tiny pic. Only one I found.

Thanks Ozzie...I'll look into it a bit more!
 
Already did that...I was told they're in the mail twice...still nothing! No vendor bashing so I won't! I just want to adjust the things.

Just use your teeth. I thought you were trained to improvise.
 
did you get these yet?

I did!!

lol He got a set of OLDER KW V2's. GSM did finally get him the adjustment knobs, but they are for the newer version.

You are correct....now I have 4 extra adjustment knobs! I'm still trying to find a way to permenantly attach them to 4 allen wrenchs and leave them on the coilovers....somehow I don't think it will be so easy! lol
 
We should've looked it over earlier... there's gotta be a way to attach them permanently... even adding on a turning knob or something (for ease of adjustment) instead of just an allen wrench... the most evil fastening device ever created by man.
 
We should've looked it over earlier... there's gotta be a way to attach them permanently... even adding on a turning knob or something (for ease of adjustment) instead of just an allen wrench... the most evil fastening device ever created by man.

I just need to get 2 more of the same size allen wrenches and glue all 4 in there. I was just looking forward to glueing the 4 purple knobs in there...oh well. I need to make sure when I order a blower this year that I don't get the old blower instead of the I-Charger!!! lol :beer:
 
I just need to get 2 more of the same size allen wrenches and glue all 4 in there. I was just looking forward to glueing the 4 purple knobs in there...oh well. I need to make sure when I order a blower this year that I don't get the old blower instead of the I-Charger!!! lol :beer:

LMAO!!! Ah... nothing like a twist to a plot to liven things up! As for the blower... GSM better end up offering one hell of a financing deal!
 
Send allen wrench and knob to BT to use as a template. BT can machine billet knobs with a bit of allen wrench sticking out as a part of the piece. Have them anodized to match. Glue those on the shocks.
 
Send allen wrench and knob to BT to use as a template. BT can machine billet knobs with a bit of allen wrench sticking out as a part of the piece. Have them anodized to match. Glue those on the shocks.

I want to have man sex with you RIGHT NOW Dave! That's a hella of an idea!!!! Thanks brother!!!! BTW, I love tinkering with the coilovers. Have you heard any dampening settings for road racing?
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top