Wanted: KW's

Dahaha. I like this Ryan...not the Mexican one..him I detest..this new one. lol. jk Mexican Ryan!
 
LMAO!!! Nicely played.



WTF?!?!



WTF x2?!?!

Rick, I like this guy, despite his name. He could be a Honorary Member Candidate... Hey Mr. Smith, you wanna be an EQ Pledge?!?!

We might need a bit longer vetting period!!
 
LMAO!!! Nicely played.



WTF?!?!



WTF x2?!?!

Rick, I like this guy, despite his name. He could be a Honorary Member Candidate... Hey Mr. Smith, you wanna be an EQ Pledge?!?!

Yes please. Where do I send the naked pics of my wife to?
 
Dahaha. I like this Ryan...not the Mexican one..him I detest..this new one. lol. jk Mexican Ryan!

Actually Milan...when we checked into the Double Tree in Irvine....the clerk asked for "Ryan Mexican"...no shit!!! Jason and I laughed our asses off....Ryan, not so much! lol
 
Yeah its much easier to screw the new guy that wasnt aware how easily you are manipulated.

LOL...hey hey hey...I said they'd (forum friends) get all edgy when I said nope..can't do it for that. That's a steal of a deal Ryan. And if I were you, I'd join the Poho Bros, Momo doesn't respond to PMs when appropriate! Basturd guy. lol
 
Actually Milan...when we checked into the Double Tree in Irvine....the clerk asked for "Ryan Mexican"...no shit!!! Jason and I laughed our asses off....Ryan, not so much! lol

DAHAAHAHAAHA. That would have been a Kodak moment to catch Ryan's jaw drop LMAO! Course, I suppose Momo could get that picture any Friday night when everyone is asleep and Ryan gets to use the car. :tooth:
 
We might need a bit longer vetting period!!

Larry's in LA. Maybe he should check the white Ryan out for us, in addition to our forum monitoring.

Dahaha. I like this Ryan...not the Mexican one..him I detest..this new one. lol. jk Mexican Ryan!

I agree. A white Ryan bests a mexican Ryan anyday.

DAHAAHAHAAHA. That would have been a Kodak moment to catch Ryan's jaw drop LMAO! Course, I suppose Momo could get that picture any Friday night when everyone is asleep and Ryan gets to use the car. :tooth:

LMAO! Even then, his wife keeps his balls at home... "nothing over 60 mph"...

BTW: That hotel episode was CLASSIC. I seriously felt a turd popping out my ass, I was laughing so hard.
 
Jason...we forgot about Ryan's shirt pictures....YOU must start a new thread!!!
 
What the hell are you talking about PUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you ever leave your toothbrush out over at a friends house at a sleepover as a kid?? Well....lets just say, we're a bunch of kids!! When are you getting your cats installed? Jason and I are going to do some Pred logging/adjusting tonight.
 
I'm hoping to get the cats installed when I get my coilovers and Hotchkis sway bars. I'm in a holding pattern for the Hotchkis. I'm hoping to get everything installed this month.
 
I'm hoping to get the cats installed when I get my coilovers and Hotchkis sway bars. I'm in a holding pattern for the Hotchkis. I'm hoping to get everything installed this month.

Change 6 to plan B! Lol!
 
Why is this thread still going?!?! No way Momo's getting this mod, NO WAY!! Lol!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top