Wanted: KW's

MotherMopar

The One, The Only... MOMO
Platinum Supporter
Full Access
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
4,185
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Eastlake Proper
Hey, anyone out there selling a used set of KW v1 coilovers for an LX?!?!
 
a potential premature ejaculation Jason!!!

Yes sir! Milan you are wasting your PM's my friend. It was just a question right Jason, nothing serious.......................unless Milan has a lay-away plan. Say, $5 dollars a month!:imao:
 
Yes sir! Milan you are wasting your PM's my friend. It was just a question right Jason, nothing serious.......................unless Milan has a lay-away plan. Say, $5 dollars a month!:imao:

Beat me to it.... I was going to give him the courtesy and say $10 a month.... but I guess your right Ryan, his allowance is only $5!
 
Yes sir! Milan you are wasting your PM's my friend. It was just a question right Jason, nothing serious.......................unless Milan has a lay-away plan. Say, $5 dollars a month!:imao:

Beat me to it.... I was going to give him the courtesy and say $10 a month.... but I guess your right Ryan, his allowance is only $5!

You two homos keep dropping bank on 'pretty mods'... we'll see... we shall see!!!

*Can you say GSM/Mondello heads?!?!
 
You two homos keep dropping bank on 'pretty mods'... we'll see... we shall see!!!

*Can you say GSM/Mondello heads?!?!

I personally think you'd be REALLY dissapointed if YOU spent 3k+ on heads!
 
I personally think you'd be REALLY dissapointed if YOU spent 3k+ on heads!

Ricky,

I swear everytime you type their has to be a light bulb above your head or a stream of light coming from the heavens shinning down on you. Rick is my official SRT8 MODERATOR from now on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RICK is the man. :rock:

I'm not being a smartass believe it or not. Right when I get a thought about the car, Ricky is right there to bring me back down to earth. I love Ricky:dance2:
 
I personally think you'd be REALLY dissapointed if YOU spent 3k+ on heads!

Steve promises 40-65 Rwhp with the stage 1 kit. $2100. Plus, that leaves more room for additions down the road... but, I know.... the I-charger... I know...
 
I think jason should have titled this thread "Wanted KY"...
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top