Wanted: KW's

momo - are you smoking the crack stuff again??? in one thread i have seen you mention KW's and mondello heads.....

momo.....wake up momo.....wake up.......

and fwiw, wait for the icharger...... base kit, safe tune, 500 rwhp....nuf said!!!!
 
momo - are you smoking the crack stuff again??? in one thread i have seen you mention KW's and mondello heads.....

momo.....wake up momo.....wake up.......

and fwiw, wait for the icharger...... base kit, safe tune, 500 rwhp....nuf said!!!!

THAT is exactly what I told him!!! Once you drive a supercharged car it's hard drive one without.
 
momo - are you smoking the crack stuff again??? in one thread i have seen you mention KW's and mondello heads.....

momo.....wake up momo.....wake up.......

and fwiw, wait for the icharger...... base kit, safe tune, 500 rwhp....nuf said!!!!

Chris! The I-Charger, obviously, is SWEET... however, $7000+ is a bit much for this broke-ass white boy... the Vortech is at $5200 with everything... sure the power curve is different, but WTF?!?! For $1800 difference, I could get something else like half-shafts or Nitrous... (if/when I go SC).

Dont blow my cover. If I sound to eager the price will go up.

Dude, WTF?!!? I start a thread on KW's and YOU'RE looking to purchase them?!?! LMAO!!!
 
why did i know you would chime in ryan!!! hahahahaha

Because Ryan is a fucking critic of everyone ELSE... despite the fact that he has had his Predator for like a month and:

1. Only has the canned tune loaded (no version 17, 18, etc.)
2. Hasn't adjusted any parameters, including fan settings.

So, you can easily see, he has room to criticize. Fucknut. LMAO!!!

I used the search function like everyone suggests.

Oh, don't do that. Here on the SRT/C we pride ourselves in redundancy. Seriously. Ryan (diegochrysler) has started at least 2 threads about coilovers and received the same responses in both.

I'm just busting you bells. I just PM'd Milan that I'm willing to pay $900.
 
Because Ryan is a fucking critic of everyone ELSE... despite the fact that he has had his Predator for like a month and:

1. Only has the canned tune loaded (no version 17, 18, etc.)
2. Hasn't adjusted any parameters, including fan settings.

So, you can easily see, he has room to criticize. Fucknut. LMAO!!!



Oh, don't do that. Here on the SRT/C we pride ourselves in redundancy. Seriously. Ryan (diegochrysler) has started at least 2 threads about coilovers and received the same responses in both.

I'm just busting you bells. I just PM'd Milan that I'm willing to pay $900.

My name is Ryan too. .
 
daaahahahahaahahahhaha rotfglmao!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^
 
daaahahahahaahahahhaha rotfglmao!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^

That's too f'ing funny! Ryans been around a relatively short time and is already busting Jason's balls!!!
 
That's too f'ing funny! Ryans been around a relatively short time and is already busting Jason's balls!!!

gotta love the guy huh rick!!! dahahahahahaha

now jason has ryan X2 busting his nuts!!!
 
Just trying to blend. That and Legmaker is my hero.

don't let anyone know i had to pay you to say that.....

oh shit, did i just type that out loud?????:hypno:
 
dahahahahahahahaah^^^^^^^
 
Oh oh. Momo man, you know what they say huh? You snooze, you lose bro. If you check this thread I said I sent you PM and I did lol. These and the HF Cats.

And the reason I didn't post it here is because a) thought the OC would be a good pilot test and didn't have time to start one here from work and b) you guys would haggle me down to a ridiculously low price, make me feel guilty, and then be all edgy when I said no, I can't do it for that. LOL.
 
Oh oh. Momo man, you know what they say huh? You snooze, you lose bro. If you check this thread I said I sent you PM and I did lol. These and the HF Cats.

And the reason I didn't post it here is because a) thought the OC would be a good pilot test and didn't have time to start one here from work and b) you guys would haggle me down to a ridiculously low price, make me feel guilty, and then be all edgy when I said no, I can't do it for that. LOL.

Yeah its much easier to screw the new guy that wasnt aware how easily you are manipulated.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top