Hey, anyone out there selling a used set of KW v1 coilovers for an LX?!?!
Hey, anyone out there selling a used set of KW v1 coilovers for an LX?!?!
a potential premature ejaculation Jason!!!
Yes sir! Milan you are wasting your PM's my friend. It was just a question right Jason, nothing serious.......................unless Milan has a lay-away plan. Say, $5 dollars a month!:imao:
Yes sir! Milan you are wasting your PM's my friend. It was just a question right Jason, nothing serious.......................unless Milan has a lay-away plan. Say, $5 dollars a month!:imao:
Beat me to it.... I was going to give him the courtesy and say $10 a month.... but I guess your right Ryan, his allowance is only $5!
You two homos keep dropping bank on 'pretty mods'... we'll see... we shall see!!!
*Can you say GSM/Mondello heads?!?!
I personally think you'd be REALLY dissapointed if YOU spent 3k+ on heads!
You two homos keep dropping bank on 'pretty mods'... we'll see... we shall see!!!
*Can you say GSM/Mondello heads?!?!
I personally think you'd be REALLY dissapointed if YOU spent 3k+ on heads!
I personally think you'd be REALLY dissapointed if YOU spent 3k+ on head!
I think jason should have titled this thread "Wanted KY"...
I think jason should have titled this thread "Wanted an old flabby Kentucky White Trash"...
PM sent
So does anyone have a set of used KW's?