exactly!!!!
And you were the acomplise pushing me along the whole way.
exactly!!!!
You are one cool motherfucker then!!!!!!!!!!!!
I try.
By the way MOMO did you get this mod approved my the wife before you offered $900?
I gotta pay for the coilovers that MOMO's wife said he couldnt have somehow.
LMAO!!! Nicely played.
WTF?!?!
WTF x2?!?!
Rick, I like this guy, despite his name. He could be a Honorary Member Candidate... Hey Mr. Smith, you wanna be an EQ Pledge?!?!
LMAO!!! Nicely played.
WTF?!?!
WTF x2?!?!
Rick, I like this guy, despite his name. He could be a Honorary Member Candidate... Hey Mr. Smith, you wanna be an EQ Pledge?!?!
Dahaha. I like this Ryan...not the Mexican one..him I detest..this new one. lol. jk Mexican Ryan!
Yeah its much easier to screw the new guy that wasnt aware how easily you are manipulated.
Actually Milan...when we checked into the Double Tree in Irvine....the clerk asked for "Ryan Mexican"...no shit!!! Jason and I laughed our asses off....Ryan, not so much! lol
We might need a bit longer vetting period!!
Dahaha. I like this Ryan...not the Mexican one..him I detest..this new one. lol. jk Mexican Ryan!
DAHAAHAHAAHA. That would have been a Kodak moment to catch Ryan's jaw drop LMAO! Course, I suppose Momo could get that picture any Friday night when everyone is asleep and Ryan gets to use the car. :tooth:
Jason...we forgot about Ryan's shirt pictures....YOU must start a new thread!!!
What the hell are you talking about PUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm hoping to get the cats installed when I get my coilovers and Hotchkis sway bars. I'm in a holding pattern for the Hotchkis. I'm hoping to get everything installed this month.
Change 6 to plan B! Lol!