Vortech Blower System

If I know Jason, it'll take him a fucking week to check back here...or any forum...to see if there's been a bite. Fucking turd! LOL

EDIT: Jason has three people standing by with cash in hand on various forums....not counting Larry's "potential" buddy...and he's probably out to brunch with his family. I left a message with his wife....that will light a fire under his ass! LMAO
 
Last edited:
Fire lit! There's a special someone on HERE that asked about it first, and I'd like for that special someone to fucking call me back damnit (MARKUS)! I'll hold off selling until this evening, so that MARKUS has his legitimate first shot at it as he was the first to inquire.
 
Fire lit! There's a special someone on HERE that asked about it first, and I'd like for that special someone to fucking call me back damnit (MARKUS)! I'll hold off selling until this evening, so that MARKUS has his legitimate first shot at it as he was the first to inquire.

butt pirates unite... lol
 
MARKUS, I don't want to be a douchebag, but there are some serious inquiries... I will have to sell it by 3pm PST. PLEASE CALL.
 
called twice now, call back lol
 
Do it Markus! IF you need someone to install it when you get it we are just a few minutes away :)
 
called twice now, call back lol

Sounds like Jason. I saw the inquiries this morning and called his queer I-Phone twice...no answer....called his home phone....no answer....called his wife....no answer. His wife "texted" back with "what do you want?". I have taken on the "Phil" role in 'The Hangover', and I refer to Jason as "Dr. Foggot". LMAO
 
yes...... but you also share motor sizes, builder, and blowers..... you guys are much "tighter" than you think!!! lol

oh yeah brad......... HAD your widened wheels.........heheheheheheehe
 
another blower running around south florida........

congrats marky mark!!!
 
markus, just for a little extra safety.

BUY A METH KIT!
 
marcus..... i can even help you out with it as well!!!! not only meth, but get an a/f and boost gauge!!!!
 
Btw: markus is a profane perverted sicko on the forums (why we love him) but he has such a sweet voice on the phone... Makes me wanna kiss him! Lmao!!!
 
yes...... but you also share motor sizes, builder, and blowers..... you guys are much "tighter" than you think!!! lol

oh yeah brad......... HAD your widened wheels.........heheheheheheehe


Did you sell them yet???? If not, I want to buy them..........
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top