Looks like someone needs to fix the date on their camera!
He must have tried. Can you think of anything that defaults to 1/1/07??
Looks like someone needs to fix the date on their camera!
Fire lit! There's a special someone on HERE that asked about it first, and I'd like for that special someone to fucking call me back damnit (MARKUS)! I'll hold off selling until this evening, so that MARKUS has his legitimate first shot at it as he was the first to inquire.
called twice now, call back lol
butt pirates unite... lol
so the fact i bought yours means what??????? :bigwink:
so the fact i bought yours means what??????? :bigwink:
haha
called his queer I-Phone twice...no answer.... LMAO
marcus..... i can even help you out with it as well!!!! not only meth, but get an a/f and boost gauge!!!!
yes...... but you also share motor sizes, builder, and blowers..... you guys are much "tighter" than you think!!! lol
oh yeah brad......... HAD your widened wheels.........heheheheheheehe