Vortech Blower System

MotherMopar

The One, The Only... MOMO
Platinum Supporter
Full Access
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
4,185
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Eastlake Proper
Well, its time to let her go folks. She's all removed from my Charger SRT8. I want her to go to a GOOD home with someone who will take care of it and knows how to handle/manage the system.

I won't get deep into dyno numbers, as there are tons of stats out there. I took good care of it, changed the oil, polished it, etc. You may need new belts (big deal) for a fresh install.

Its the polished kit bought, installed and upgraded (with 8lb pulley) from and by Vortech themselves.

You'll get EVERYTHING in the kit. Nothing is missing. Predator tuner, wires, hoses, bolts, nuts... you name it, it'll be included.

I've got a good name around here and this is a good deal.

$3500.00 --- OR --- BEST OFFER. I've seen some sold for $4000+ used, but I got a deal on it and so will the new buyer. Shipping may be negotiable.

Likely has about 4000 miles on it, if that (car is/was more or less a garage queen and weekend driver). Never seen track use, only street.

Contact me at [email protected] or here. Will ship from San Diego. Paypal preferred (most secure).

Name is Jason, btw!

206n2is.jpg


2cgeo2d.jpg


2cxdjqr.jpg


2yuncy0.jpg


334rtz8.jpg


2n87o1z.jpg
 
Great deal from a not so great guy... errrr I mean... lol

Jason is a stand up guy.
 
just so you know paypal charges you 3% and now has a limit as to what you can withdraw unless you have a business account :)
 
I wonder what the difference between this and the Jeep kits are?

Great price on the kit.
 
I wonder what the difference between this and the Jeep kits are?

Great price on the kit.

Actually pretty much everything is different on the Jeep kit, other than teh fact they both say Vortech.

Blower, Brackets, Aftercooler, Intake tube etc are all unique to the Jeep on the Jeep kit.


Good luck with the sale MOMO!
 
Great price! Momo took great care of his wife's... er, I mean, his car.
 
friggin great deal for someone!!!!
 
ah its different for the jeep i would of bought it if it would fit
 
just so you know paypal charges you 3% and now has a limit as to what you can withdraw unless you have a business account :)

I always thought there wasn't a charge if the paypal was from a checking account instead of a credit card. (no idea about the limits though).
 
Local member (rsgt) here might be interested Jason...I will let him know.....This will work with a Arrington 426?..
 
Last edited:
Looks like someone needs to fix the date on their camera!
 
i thought it was ryan, drew, jason, rick. hahahaha

sorry drew. lol



atleast he got the batteries in right. :mains:

His wife had to put them in for him.... he always gets those little +'s and -'s mixed up... damn that higher math!
 
does look like this thread needs bumpping
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top