Tires for my Srt4 Caliber??

Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 in a 245/45/19 at tirerack.com for 174 per tire and if you buy all 4, then you get a $50 mail in rebate.

I have the Sumitomo HTR Z III in a 245/45/19 and they are great but I think those Hankooks will do a bit better than my tire.

Also if you get them through tirerack just go to American Tire off of 528 near the Wendy's as they do great work and have great prices for installation.
 
Last edited:
or if your needing something now and thats cheap and that'll get you by untill you can get what you want, you can always get a set of used tires. most of the ones i get for track use have 60-80% tread left on them for $30 ea mount and balanced.
 
Step 1: Take off shirt and bra

Step 2: ...

Step 3: tires.
 
Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 in a 245/45/19 at tirerack.com for 174 per tire and if you buy all 4, then you get a $50 mail in rebate.

I have the Sumitomo HTR Z III in a 245/45/19 and they are great but I think those Hankooks will do a bit better than my tire.

Also if you get them through tirerack just go to American Tire off of 528 near the Wendy's as they do great work and have great prices for installation.
Ya I actualy use to work with American Tire when I worked for Dearholt Auto, so I kinda know some of the guys there.. The Hankook Ventus sounds like what I need there perfect size and everything,:blush: ill just look into that. Thanks for the suggestion.. And the rest of yall are bad lol.. I highley doubt that I would get free shit id more then likley get thrown in jail knowing my luck hahahaha
 
I will pay for 1 tire for boobs... KTHNX
 
hahahaha how bout two tires for two boobs lol.. and ill show you the next time you can catch up to me slow poke hahahaha. I am sooo kidding lol
 
hahahaha how bout two tires for two boobs lol.. and ill show you the next time you can catch up to me slow poke hahahaha. I am sooo kidding lol
boobs always come in pairs but tires do not :P
 
lol that is soo true my friend but it's not up to you hahaha... two for two it is what it is hahahahahaha. And shit if were doin it this way I want to most expencive one's hahahaha
 
lol that is soo true my friend but it's not up to you hahaha... two for two it is what it is hahahahahaha. And shit if were doin it this way I want to most expencive one's hahahaha
price was agreed upon already :P
 
Did someone say boobs? :search:
 
lol that is soo true my friend but it's not up to you hahaha... two for two it is what it is hahahahahaha. And shit if were doin it this way I want to most expencive one's hahahaha


Sure it is we are not in need of tires, you are. Its simple supply and demand. Unfortunately for you the competition for your product is fierce I can go hit a strip club and have boobies in my face for a dollar. so :ilovesrtc:
 
Sure it is we are not in need of tires, you are. Its simple supply and demand. Unfortunately for you the competition for your product is fierce I can go hit a strip club and have boobies in my face for a dollar. so :ilovesrtc:
Just don't eat the lolly pop hahahahaha:D
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top