Twofeisty4u
Denise
Does any one know where I can get some good 19s for the Calie at a good price?
Step 1: Take off shirt and bra
Step 2: ...
Step 3: tires.
roflmfao ^^^
Denise looks like your problems solved. ha ha
Ya I actualy use to work with American Tire when I worked for Dearholt Auto, so I kinda know some of the guys there.. The Hankook Ventus sounds like what I need there perfect size and everything,:blush: ill just look into that. Thanks for the suggestion.. And the rest of yall are bad lol.. I highley doubt that I would get free shit id more then likley get thrown in jail knowing my luck hahahahaHankook Ventus V12 evo K110 in a 245/45/19 at tirerack.com for 174 per tire and if you buy all 4, then you get a $50 mail in rebate.
I have the Sumitomo HTR Z III in a 245/45/19 and they are great but I think those Hankooks will do a bit better than my tire.
Also if you get them through tirerack just go to American Tire off of 528 near the Wendy's as they do great work and have great prices for installation.
boobs always come in pairs but tires do nothahahaha how bout two tires for two boobs lol.. and ill show you the next time you can catch up to me slow poke hahahaha. I am sooo kidding lol
price was agreed upon alreadylol that is soo true my friend but it's not up to you hahaha... two for two it is what it is hahahahahaha. And shit if were doin it this way I want to most expencive one's hahahaha
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwHey mains, I will save you any kind of cost and show you mine for free![]()
lol that is soo true my friend but it's not up to you hahaha... two for two it is what it is hahahahahaha. And shit if were doin it this way I want to most expencive one's hahahaha
Just don't eat the lolly pop hahahahahaSure it is we are not in need of tires, you are. Its simple supply and demand. Unfortunately for you the competition for your product is fierce I can go hit a strip club and have boobies in my face for a dollar. so :ilovesrtc:
Just don't eat the lolly pop hahahahaha![]()
Just don't eat the lolly pop hahahahaha![]()