***The Official Fourth Annual Spring Festival of LX’s Photos and Video Thread***

Each pic has four text boxes underneath it, if you click the one with the
 
Ahhhh! the Miller Light girls! They like Challengers!!


 
What is the story with the girl with the (big) black bra under the red bikini top ?

Was the blonde intimated by the brunette ?

or

was she a model in training (bra) ?
 
What is the story with the girl with the (big) black bra under the red bikini top ?

Was the blonde intimated by the brunette ?

or

was she a model in training (bra) ?


who knows... but the brunette was anorexic as hell and it only proves that bolts ons make your nipples hard... but they did have nice personalities... stood in line with them to get lunch...
 
Yeah, wrong bra for that outfit, but then I gather she might have real ones, which don't look so hot in itty bitty bikini tops that offer no support, just a smidge of coverage. As for the brunette, the one shot shows ALL the hair on her abdomen. I know we're all fuzzy, but yick...
 
Those girls on top of the cars were BUSTED....

Eeeeeek!
 
The last few years that I've attended SEMA I remember seeing a few cars from last year SEMA show also at SF4. I can honestly say the cars at SF4 were simply outstanding.

Great pics Tam and thanks for posting them!
 
goddam tam!!! take enough pics? ahaha

they all seem pretty much the same, the ones that shined imho were:

trojans
moe
kens
freebird
the green rt charger (hulk?)
and that sick maggie with the nut job paint.....WOW.

as for the women, the miller girls look good but i wouldnt be too happy with the ones on my car if i were the red maggies owner...
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top