***The Official Fourth Annual Spring Festival of LX’s Photos and Video Thread***

fatchance

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
335
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
So Cal, The OC
-Please post all Spring Festival of LX photos, videos and links in this thread-


This will make it easy for everyone to see and read about the day.
 
Kenny Wayne Shepherd and me.

DSC00955-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
I would say reserved for me, but not sure I wanna follow up the annual bathroom pics..
 
Don't forget to make your reservations. The Double Tree will be adding more rooms for us today...we have over a 140 rooms booked and adding more for the Spring Festival... Ask for Marlo 949-471-8888
 
Reserved for all the hot chicks in bikini's and thongs and the wet tshirt contest.
 
First major announcement we will have NBC Whipnotic be at the event to film. This show airs every Saturday at 5:00pm on Channel 4. We are fortunate to have them and great expose for our community.

http://www.whipnotic.com/

“Whipnotic” is a sleek, fast-paced program that covers anything and everything that’s cool in the automotive world. From the latest gadgets and technologies to dramatic customizing techniques and mechanics for women. “Whipnotic” is aimed at car/motorcycle fanatics, but will appeal to non-aficionados as well. Mario Solis is the English-language version host of “Whipnotic”.

The second announcement is Chrysler will be doing a vehicle unveiling at the Spring Festival. Last year we had the production Dodge Challenger on the West Coast for the first time at the event.
 
Reserved for pics of what I'd like to be doing to Ron that night...but can't since I will be up in this freaking rainy hell hole during the event! You guys suck, I'm jealous!
 
Hey where is everyone, I guess I’m early, but this lot sure is fun being empty.

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg
 
wow tam, great pics!!! obviously very busy with the camera yesterday!!! btw, i notice it was not held at the air field???? lol
 
No, it was in a HUGE parking lot across from the Cars 'n' Coffee site and just a block over from the mall and within eyesight of the DC building. Great location!
 
Great pic's Tam.....I have a few I wouldn't mind posting however the site asks for url address? whatever that is....so I'm not sure how to attach images on this site.
 
Jesus tam...looks like you got SF covered pretty good....I have a ton of pics of Fridays festivities in the parking lot of the double tree that i'll post in a little while after i go through and sort out the 400ish pics or so
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top