Selling my SRT midpipes (cats still intact). Asking $200 shipped -- which is what I paid for them a few months ago.
I was gonna go catless, but never got around to it. Nothing wrong with them. They are used, but they are in perfect condition.
Send me a PM if you are interested or an email to [email protected]
Just in case anyone isn't quite sure which part the mids are...
The headers connect to the engine block (can't see in the pic) come down to the catalytic converters and then connect to the rest of the system in the picture.
I was gonna go catless, but never got around to it. Nothing wrong with them. They are used, but they are in perfect condition.
Send me a PM if you are interested or an email to [email protected]
Just in case anyone isn't quite sure which part the mids are...
The headers connect to the engine block (can't see in the pic) come down to the catalytic converters and then connect to the rest of the system in the picture.
Last edited: