SRT Mids (cats)

OneLook

New Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2010
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Utah
Selling my SRT midpipes (cats still intact). Asking $200 shipped -- which is what I paid for them a few months ago.

I was gonna go catless, but never got around to it. Nothing wrong with them. They are used, but they are in perfect condition.

Send me a PM if you are interested or an email to [email protected]

Just in case anyone isn't quite sure which part the mids are...

64193030.jpg


The headers connect to the engine block (can't see in the pic) come down to the catalytic converters and then connect to the rest of the system in the picture.
 
Last edited:
this is the piece connecting to the x pipe or is this the whole thing including the x pipe? Do you have pics? I was rearended a while back and the exhaust was tweaked. Might be interested in them after we get under there and look and see whats damaged and what needs to be replaced.
 
this is the piece connecting to the x pipe or is this the whole thing including the x pipe? Do you have pics? I was rearended a while back and the exhaust was tweaked. Might be interested in them after we get under there and look and see whats damaged and what needs to be replaced.

No, this is the part that connects the headers to the mufflers...

\\\\____==________[][][][][]__________[]____


Headers, midpipes w/cats, muffler(s), pipe, resonators, tips

I *believe* the X pipe is between the muffler(s) and the resonators.
 
Contact info? There's a "Send Private Message" button attached to my screen name.
 
Contact info? There's a "Send Private Message" button attached to my screen name.

Yes there is but there also needs to be another form of contact. I see you added an email thats perfect thank you.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top