Iceberg62
New Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2011
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
SRT intake manifold, JL Audio Stealthbox, Ram/Durango Spare tire/wheel, etc
Hey guys, I'm trying to recoup some money from my supercharger instal so I've got a few things that need to go.
The intake manifold came off the car at 15k miles. It has the stock SRT fuel rails and injectors included with it. $600 obo
The spare came off of my wife's old '05 Durango. It's was used once for about 500 miles on a road trip. It's basically new. It's a Goodyear Wrangler 268/65/17 with the steel wheel included. $100 obo
Dodge Magnum JL Audio Stealthbox. Passenger side only. 4 months old. Has a 10w3 in it. Like new. $400 obo
I'll split the actual cost of shipping with anyone interested.
Hey guys, I'm trying to recoup some money from my supercharger instal so I've got a few things that need to go.
The intake manifold came off the car at 15k miles. It has the stock SRT fuel rails and injectors included with it. $600 obo
The spare came off of my wife's old '05 Durango. It's was used once for about 500 miles on a road trip. It's basically new. It's a Goodyear Wrangler 268/65/17 with the steel wheel included. $100 obo
Dodge Magnum JL Audio Stealthbox. Passenger side only. 4 months old. Has a 10w3 in it. Like new. $400 obo
I'll split the actual cost of shipping with anyone interested.
Last edited: