SRT intake manifold, Magnum Cargo Cover, Mopar CAI, Ram/Durango Spare tire/wheel, etc

Iceberg62

New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
SRT intake manifold, JL Audio Stealthbox, Ram/Durango Spare tire/wheel, etc

Hey guys, I'm trying to recoup some money from my supercharger instal so I've got a few things that need to go.

The intake manifold came off the car at 15k miles. It has the stock SRT fuel rails and injectors included with it. $600 obo
IMAG0050.jpg


The spare came off of my wife's old '05 Durango. It's was used once for about 500 miles on a road trip. It's basically new. It's a Goodyear Wrangler 268/65/17 with the steel wheel included. $100 obo
IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg


Dodge Magnum JL Audio Stealthbox. Passenger side only. 4 months old. Has a 10w3 in it. Like new. $400 obo
IMAG0207.jpg


I'll split the actual cost of shipping with anyone interested.
 
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top