SRT-8 Performance parts (takeoffs) for sale

oh its a rush fear :P j/k :) cant wait jmatttttt

We dodged a bullet on your order. I had told my dealer friend he could have either the straight pipes or the highflow cats. He picked high flow cats.

Then he changed his mind........


Until I told him I had comitted to sell the straight pipes.

And he changed his mind back so I could get you the straight pipes.





Incidentally, I was GOING to pick up the parts tonight. Worked too late and the service dept was closed and locked up.

If it rains tomorrow, I'll pick up the parts.

If it doesn't rain, I'm going racing, and hopefully running my first 8 second 1/4 mile.
 
Pending payments, here are the parts I don't show having been spoken for:

_________________

10 pound ZEX Nitrous bottle: $100

15 pound Nitrous Supply Cherry Red nitrous bottle: $200

Pair of small Dynotunenitrous solenoids: $75

One large Dynotunenitrous solenoid and one large NX solenoid: $200

Nitrous nozzle and lines from solenoid to intake: $50 (2 sets available)

Nitrous purge solenoid (ZEX): $50

MSD RPM Window Switch: $100

Ask about other nitrous items, including feed lines from trunk to engine bay.

"Skinnies" front drag wheels/tires (as seen in my sig pic). Includes, wheels, tires, and custom aluminum spacers with required lugs: $600

17" Drag Radials and spun forged aluminum racing wheels (Will NOT fit an SRT-8 without grinding the brake calipers for clearance. But these are perfect for a 5.7L car): $700

Kenne Belle Boost-a-pump: $200

Spare PCM (B&G Stage II): $400


If you had already expressed interest in an item on this list, please PM me, as I have lost track of your interest.

Otherwise, if you believe you were first on the list for a particular item you should have received a PM from me today. If you did not, please send me another PM. I am in the process of boxing everything up to mail out.

Thanks,

Matt
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top