SRT-8 Performance parts (takeoffs) for sale

JMatt

Platinum Supporting Member
Platinum Supporter
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
2,592
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I sold my 300C SRT-8 last Thursday. This past weekend a dealer started removing all of my performance parts. I should have them in hand soon, and I'll start posting pictures as well.

Part goes to the first person to respond in this thread or by PM for any given part at the price listed. If no one responds at the price listed, I'll sell to the best offer after one week. So "OBO" means "best offer this week."

I'm not jacking aroung with all of this stuff. I just want it gone. This list will be cross posted on 3 forums. Time of posting wins, regardless of which forum.

(I'll update this list as I think of everything I had)

Here's what's still left:
_________________

15 pound Nitrous Supply Cherry Red nitrous bottle: $200
Pair of small Dynotunenitrous solenoids: $75
One large Dynotunenitrous solenoid and one large NX solenoid: $200
Nitrous nozzle and lines from solenoid to intake: $50 (2 sets available)
Nitrous purge solenoid (ZEX): $50
Ask about other nitrous items, including feed lines from trunk to engine bay.
17" Drag Radials and spun forged aluminum racing wheels (Will NOT fit an SRT-8 without grinding the brake calipers for clearance): $700
Kenne Belle Boost-a-pump: $200
Spare PCM (B&G Stage II): $400
 
Last edited:
What did you do with the suspension? PM sent.
I Might sell my suspension, but first I'm going to see how much in parts it will take to make it fit on my drag car. I think at least the rears may bolt right up for me.
 
Added Diablosport Predator with all cables for $250 OBO.
 
Good deals here everyone...I would buy some..but I heard your car didnt run in the 10's LMAO
 
Man those are good prices for the nitrous parts, however it still makes me sad to know its gone.
 
What brand bottle heater??What kind of n20 guage is it??
 
What brand bottle heater??What kind of n20 guage is it??

Dynotunenitrous' heavy duty heater in black. And Dynotunenitrous' round face digital pressure guage.
 
Could you post a picture of the trans cooler, along with brand name and part number?

Thanks,
Keith
 
Last edited:
I will take the guage and heater.let me know if its still available.Thanks.Oh paypal??
 
I will take the guage and heater.let me know if its still available.Thanks.Oh paypal??

They're yours. As I'm telling everyone. Let me get my parts back in my hands before anyone pays me. That should be Wednesday.

Thanks!
 
No problem,let me know.Thanks Jmatt.
 
Do you still have your Zex set up??
 
Sorry everyone. Dealer took forever to take everything off my car. I still don't have the parts in my hands. I just left a message with the dealer to see when I can pick up all of my parts.
 
Sorry everyone. Dealer took forever to take everything off my car. I still don't have the parts in my hands. I just left a message with the dealer to see when I can pick up all of my parts.

No huge rush for me bro...I have to organzie the install details anyways. Thanks for the heads up though.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top