SOLD! My Twin Turbo 99 Viper GTS is for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, I am sorry to see this go, Patrick.

To all who may be interested, I have seen this Viper and I know the owner. This whip is taken care of as if it were a living breathing child.

Great buy to whomever gets this kick ass whip.
 
That may be one of the best license plates I have ever seen...and I have seen many!

Vett LOL


:)

Your Viper is an awesome car.
 
sorry to see your getting rid of your baby patrick.
 
I guess I need a new career!LOL Just an absolutely stunning Viper! Good luck on the sale.
 
Sweet car no dought! Hope it goes to a good home...GL with the sale
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top