R RedSrt007 New Member Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 28, 2010 #1 Sold Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
1bad4dr Mr. Meany Administrator NorCal SRT Donor Army Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 19,670 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Corn Country Jul 29, 2010 #2 WOW, I am sorry to see this go, Patrick. To all who may be interested, I have seen this Viper and I know the owner. This whip is taken care of as if it were a living breathing child. Great buy to whomever gets this kick ass whip.
WOW, I am sorry to see this go, Patrick. To all who may be interested, I have seen this Viper and I know the owner. This whip is taken care of as if it were a living breathing child. Great buy to whomever gets this kick ass whip.
StevoSRT Moderator Moderator Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 19,139 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Jul 29, 2010 #3 says listing has been removed?
R RedSrt007 New Member Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 29, 2010 #4 Fixed! Thx
King Savage Nasty Canasta Platinum Supporter Law Enforcement Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 1,318 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 29, 2010 #5 That may be one of the best license plates I have ever seen...and I have seen many! Vett LOL Your Viper is an awesome car.
That may be one of the best license plates I have ever seen...and I have seen many! Vett LOL Your Viper is an awesome car.
MOL SHOW & PERFORMANCE Full Access Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 1,844 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 56 Location SAN DIEGO, CA Jul 29, 2010 #6 sorry to see your getting rid of your baby patrick.
Paxton Addicted to speed Full Access Joined Apr 21, 2008 Messages 992 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Location Newark,DE Jul 29, 2010 #7 I guess I need a new career!LOL Just an absolutely stunning Viper! Good luck on the sale.
B black08 black08 Full Access Joined Jul 23, 2008 Messages 386 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location S Va & NC Jul 29, 2010 #8 Sweet car no dought! Hope it goes to a good home...GL with the sale
R RedSrt007 New Member Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 29, 2010 #9 Thanks for all the nice comments Take Care guys!