*** Ozzie's SpeedFest – Irvine, California – March 16, 2008

Jus so you guys know.
I just invited HorsePower Tv to come out. I just thought of it....Damn.
It may be a little short notice (especially if they read their email slow)....but it would be great for the coverage if they come.
 
Still plenty of room for participants at this event. Get your buddy to sign up. Doesn't need to be an LX! Doesn't even need to be a Mopar! (We need some heathens to beat up on the track.)
 
PERFORMANCE DRIVING CLINICS

The SpeedFest will feature an AUTOCROSS clinic and DRAG RACING clinic, both conducted by National/State Champions. Both instructors will be freely available to help improve your driving skills throughout the day. Watch for more details.

So come along and learn from the best! Sign up today!
 
I hope the predicted rain (40& Saturday and 60% Sunday) is the only no show....

I am sure it has been answered but to keep me from reading all the posts, what time does it start on Sunday? It isn't visible anywhere on the info or sign up web site.
I know Saturday is 10:30.
Can we camp out for the night at EL Toro? That would be wild....midnight burnouts....lol

I also noticed that the "SRT Experience" is going on at the California Speedway 13th thru 16th, maybe those guys will come out after their eent closes. I doubt if many people will be there on 15th and 16th.....lol
 
Ozzie's Speedfest schedule
Sunday, March 16th

GATES OPEN: 7:30 am
REGISTRATION OPEN: 8:00 am
AUTOCROSS OPEN : 9:00 am
DRAG RACING OPEN: 9:00 am
AUTOCROSS CLINIC: 9:00- 9:30 am
DRAG RACING CLINIC: 9:00-9:30 am
AUTOCROSS CLINIC: 11:00-11:30 am
DRAG RACING CLINIC: 11:00-11:30 am
LUNCH BREAK: 12:30 -1:00 pm
(Carl's Jr StarDiner will be on-site 11:30-1:30)
AUTOCROSS OPEN: 1:00 pm
DRAG RACING OPEN: 1:00 pm
BURNOUT/DONUT CONTEST: 3:00 pm
AWARDS/DRAWINGS 4:00 pm

Autocross and Drag Racing Instructors available throughout the racing sessions for advice and individual instruction.
 
thanks ozzie for everything. i was a blast. my son was sooo thrilled to be able to go with me when i ran the 1/4 and the track. it was so worth the few tenths to see his smile. he made all the 1/4 mile passes and the autocross and even knew how the runs (faster or slower) were before we got the slips. this has hooked him for life!
 
Great time OZZ!!!!
 
Thanks again Ozzie

Ron and I discussed The Connection doing some kink of sponsorship next year.
 
What a great tracking shot, Andrew! MOST EXCELLENT! Thanks for you support, mate. Much appreciated.

We had 101 participants at this event. Plus another 70-80 spectators throughout the day.

Many thanks to the SRT/C's Ron and Hal for their attendance and generous support for this, the biggest LX+ performance driving event in the country. :thumb3:
 
Here's aother walk through where I'm getting pumped in the GCSRT8 to some trance. Stanko is a couple of LXs behind me.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3StArXnwPg[/media]
 
That line was insane! You were pumpin' the techno all right. :thumb3:
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top