Lots of SRT4 parts for sale *ALL SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nate got some free plastic!! it was either that or trash hahahaha
 
s1 ecu, wga's, hard pipes and CAI all listed on ebay under kingnate311


no reserve
 
Nate, would you be willing to make a trade or something for that Wideband, and maybe even for the Scan gauge? Money has gotten really tight right now.
 
Nate, would you be willing to make a trade or something for that Wideband, and maybe even for the Scan gauge? Money has gotten really tight right now.


Maybe for the wideband and depends on what.
 
What would you be interested in? I have credit with EVGA, and could get computer parts from them, I also have a few things lying around.
 
I also have an Sony PRS-505 ebook reader, a PSP, an HP Ipaq pocket PC, and some scuba diving gear. I also own a business Pro-Media PC. I fix computers, and build custom PC's. Let me know what your looking for.
 
Hmmmm let me go looking around at EVGA and see, but I do have another proposition. Find someone local to buy my exhaust for $500 and I will give you the wideband. Its going to cost a fortune to ship which makes it harder to sell on ebay so keep your ear out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top