Tweaked05 New Member Joined Feb 5, 2010 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Albuquerque, NM Mar 20, 2010 #41 Nate, do you still have the Wideband? I have not been able to find a buyer for your exhaust, and still don't have the money, but I am still willing to trade.
Nate, do you still have the Wideband? I have not been able to find a buyer for your exhaust, and still don't have the money, but I am still willing to trade.
kingnate Full Access Member Full Access Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 1,496 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location ABQ, NM Mar 20, 2010 #42 Yup I still have the wide band. Pretty much all that is left is the gauge pod, wideband and the exhuast.
Yup I still have the wide band. Pretty much all that is left is the gauge pod, wideband and the exhuast.
Tweaked05 New Member Joined Feb 5, 2010 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Albuquerque, NM Apr 15, 2010 #43 Kingnate, You got PM.