Lots of SRT4 parts for sale *ALL SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingnate

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
1,496
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
ABQ, NM
Everything Has been sold.





AGP hard pipes (black) with HKS BOV (black) and block off plate-$250
SOLD
AEM UEGO wideband- $150
SOLD
Aeroforce Scan gauge-$150
SOLD
Dual a pillar gauge pods-$30
SOLD
Thermal 3" o2 housing back exhaust with high flow cat-$500
SOLD
Mopar CAI with AEM dry flow filter-$100
SOLD
Cermaic coated turbo heat shield- $30
SOLD
Coil pack heat shield- $10
SOLD
AGP WGA-$100
SOLD
FM WGA-$125
SOLD
Perrin radiator shroud-$30
SOLD


Stage 1 ECU $200
SOLD
All prices (except the exhaust) include shipping to the lower 48.
 
Nate, I want your Wideband, scan gauge, and your gauge pod. I just need to sell my guitar amp. You know anyone who might be interested?
 
Sorry I got tied up this weekend and didn't take pics I'll try to take some tonight and get them up.


05stonewhite as long as you are in the lower 48 its 30 shipped.





EDIT: Pics are up
 
Sorry I got tied up this weekend and didn't take pics I'll try to take some tonight and get them up.


05stonewhite as long as you are in the lower 48 its 30 shipped.





EDIT: Pics are up


PM'd you for the shroud
 
Ok there are alot of people gunning for the same stuff so here is what I am going to do. Who ever contacted me first saying they will take it has 2 days to get money into my paypal account or in my hand otherwise it goes to the next person showing interest.




I also need an A-pillar cover so if you want to trade me one of those I will knock off some money or throw in the dual gauge pod and pre drilled cover.



In fact I will give a 10% of each part sold finders fee if you help me to sell the parts be it in money off of the parts you want to buy or via paypal once the money from them is in place.
 
i have a stock ones im not using A,B,C-pillers im not using hahahahaha
 
Sorry I got tied up this weekend and didn't take pics I'll try to take some tonight and get them up.


05stonewhite as long as you are in the lower 48 its 30 shipped.





EDIT: Pics are up

Money sent for the shroud
 
How much you want for one?

how bout you make a suggestion. i dont need them. my cars stripped remember.
you could just stop by the house and pick it up on your way home today.
 
Last edited:
how bout you make a suggestion. i dont need them. my cars stripped remember.
you could just stop by the house and pick it up on your way home today.

Probably not going to have a chance today. Its for mains since I borrowed his before I traded mine in. So ultimately I need him to get it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top