8yourM5 Full Access Member Full Access Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 2,367 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 40 Location CA Dec 7, 2008 #1 i need a oem srt-10 hood for dodge ram 15000 regular cab . larry where did you buy your hood.
1bad4dr Mr. Meany Administrator NorCal SRT Donor Army Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 19,670 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Corn Country Dec 7, 2008 #2 John, Get with Stinker from JTS Venom Performance. I do believe that Larry purchased his from JTS. Keep in mind, Larry's hood is not an OEM hood. Otherwise, check with junk yards for totaled RC SRT10's.
John, Get with Stinker from JTS Venom Performance. I do believe that Larry purchased his from JTS. Keep in mind, Larry's hood is not an OEM hood. Otherwise, check with junk yards for totaled RC SRT10's.
8yourM5 Full Access Member Full Access Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 2,367 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 40 Location CA Dec 7, 2008 #3 this is my buddie posting he wants a stock hope but I told him about lartys and how sick it was. I also tried to get him to join here.
this is my buddie posting he wants a stock hope but I told him about lartys and how sick it was. I also tried to get him to join here.
TNCHARGER Moderator Moderator Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 4,000 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location East TN Dec 7, 2008 #4 The hood I have now is the OEM.........I have a hood ordered from Stinker........OEM hood... The hood on order will look similar to this:
The hood I have now is the OEM.........I have a hood ordered from Stinker........OEM hood... The hood on order will look similar to this: