i'm looking for an srt-10 hood

8yourM5

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
40
Location
CA
i need a oem srt-10 hood for dodge ram 15000 regular cab . larry where did you buy your hood.
 
John,

Get with Stinker from JTS Venom Performance. I do believe that Larry purchased his from JTS. Keep in mind, Larry's hood is not an OEM hood.

Otherwise, check with junk yards for totaled RC SRT10's.
 
this is my buddie posting he wants a stock hope but I told him about lartys and how sick it was. I also tried to get him to join here.
 
The hood I have now is the OEM.........I have a hood ordered from Stinker........OEM hood...

SRT10028.jpg




The hood on order will look similar to this:


11-20-newhood034-1.jpg
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top