- Joined
- Jul 23, 2009
- Messages
- 1,190
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 53
- Location
- Trosa 70 km south of Stockholm
- Website
- www.potatoesmc.com
After spending the whole weekend in the garage I´m done, not as in finnished and the car sporting all the mods, but beat in the car is still on the jacks and not even close to finnished!
The major problem now is fitting the hub for the new powersteering pulley, almost there but need to get a bolt to force it on without ruining the pump.
Then its the placing of coolant hoses, cheeeeezus, what a nightmare!
After that its all the wireing for the guages, I´m an idiot when it comes to electronics so I think I´ll let someone else do that.
One question though, the A/F sensor, can I replace one of the standard Lambdas or do I have to drill and weld?
Getting the bolt tomorrow so I can continue, but it won´t be done in a hurry!
Fredrik:miner:
The major problem now is fitting the hub for the new powersteering pulley, almost there but need to get a bolt to force it on without ruining the pump.
Then its the placing of coolant hoses, cheeeeezus, what a nightmare!
After that its all the wireing for the guages, I´m an idiot when it comes to electronics so I think I´ll let someone else do that.
One question though, the A/F sensor, can I replace one of the standard Lambdas or do I have to drill and weld?
Getting the bolt tomorrow so I can continue, but it won´t be done in a hurry!
Fredrik:miner: