Gsm S/c

sold....... to 8yourM5.....its yours John

:thanks:

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:
 
How about I give you $100 more then whatever John offers you...LMAO! I'll even come pick it up tomorrow...ahhahaha....

And the saga of bustin Johnny Boy's balls continues....
 
Damnit ron. Why dont you just go sell your car already or come buy my damn Throttlebody man. I need to call you so I think I will do that right now. O yea PS go to hell
 
OH....I think you are plenty gay enough!! If you can handle being part of the EQ knowing that 2 of the EQ members are counter narcotics federal agents and the another one is a cop, and you still want to join....I'd say your testicles are large enough for the group! LOL

But hey....we were all young once (including me)!!! hehe

....and what the hell am I asshole ?????

Chopliver ?!?!?!?!

I am starting to get tired of being left out as a member of the EQ.

You bastards !!!! :baby:

Oh yeah, congrats John on the SC.
 
How about I give you $100 more then whatever John offers you...LMAO! I'll even come pick it up tomorrow...ahhahaha....

And the saga of bustin Johnny Boy's balls continues....

make it $200 :grin:
 
hay John i need get more $$$ ^^^^^^ $500 more looks good John wat do say:sweat::sweat:
 
damn Ron!!!! Jim I will be ready monday at the lastest thanks for waiting man
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top