Is this the Novi 1500 or 1200 head unit?
Yea I am going to be picking this up in the next week or two. Thanks Jim I cant wait
John...congrats buddy! All I can say is "enjoy video number four"! :rockon:
http://www.srtconnection.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9320
Not going to lie I was looking at a D1 kit first but after seeing that video a few weeks ago started to make me question the procharger kit. And for the price jim is letting the kit go for I am all over it now to get my ducks in a row and buy that thing. I cant wait ETA 2 weeks max and I will be the owner of a SUPERCHARGER!!!!! does this mean I can join the eq now. Or am I still not gay enough
Last time I checked I am not breaking any laws. And I love the fact you guys are cleaning up all the druggies. And if you really count pot as a drug your crazy. Its less harmfull then alchohal. Which I dont drink at all.
When I get it running with the blower I will drive down to SD to see my sister who goes to USD. and might have to get some grub with you guys
Don't rope us ALL in the same category....I'm no fucking saint!!! I'm just saying....LOL
You smoking weed on the weekends...or your daily bong hit...is far little for those guys to worry about anyways brother!! hehe
Even though you are buying a Cad...stick around...we aint to proud to talk to you...:flowers:
VERY NICE!!!!!!! thanks again jim so do you want a deposit.
I am not going to lie I thought you sold it to some one else I was a little bummed for 5 min till I saw that ^