FS: Diablo Predator w/ USB

Status
Not open for further replies.

vvv90

She's a Ho...For show....
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
269
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
North Aurora IL
Title says it all! :)

Good for the 5.7 and 6.1

$300 plus shipping.

I'm located in North Aurora IL, near Chicago.

Sorry if there isn't more details I can give, it seems pretty straightforward, but if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks,

Matt

DSCF0010-7.jpg
 
Last edited:
Please see the F/S rules and make changes where needed.














bitch. lol
 
Why are you selling your Predator for a car you still own? You DO still own it right?
 
Why are you selling your Predator for a car you still own? You DO still own it right?


Nope....Car's gone.

Car = 0
Concrete Wall = 1

I hate Winter....Hence my reason for thinking about this:

http://www.srtconnection.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12601

But that won't be until next Fall if I do, so I hope I don't regret selling the Predator. I'm also waiting to get the Jeep because I'm really missing my 300...I might not be able to hold back and pick up a Silver Steel one...Either way, I'm probably going to regret selling my Predator.
 
Last edited:
No LX? Then no Festival for you! Just kidding, sorry to hear about the car. We'll have to have a toast in her honor.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top