FS: aac halo's for 300c srt

markus

Silver Supporting Members
Silver Supporter
Marine Corps
Joined
Nov 16, 2007
Messages
7,534
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
43
Location
Trashcanistan
rings and ballasts new, never used, never installed. $150 plus shipping.
 
Are they stock color or did you have them painted?

Do you have any :gotpics::gotpics::gotpics:?

I went into LX forums and saw some pics of custom ones. Why are you getting rid of them?
 
pm me with paypal info I get back on wensday and I can send the cash then. If you still have them
 
yes...why you gettin rid of them...

halos are cooooool
 
Are they stock color or did you have them painted?

Do you have any :gotpics::gotpics::gotpics:?

I went into LX forums and saw some pics of custom ones. Why are you getting rid of them?
i will get pics for you by later this week if you'd like. they are stock color. im getting rid of them because i dont feel like baking my headlights in the over to install them.
 
you love my horchata you dirty peter puffer
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top