rings and ballasts new, never used, never installed. $150 plus shipping.
i will get pics for you by later this week if you'd like. they are stock color. im getting rid of them because i dont feel like baking my headlights in the over to install them.Are they stock color or did you have them painted?
Do you have any :gotpics::gotpics::gotpics:?
I went into LX forums and saw some pics of custom ones. Why are you getting rid of them?
pm sentpm me with paypal info I get back on wensday and I can send the cash then. If you still have them
pm sent
i thought we agreed to see other people:secret:Are you cheating on me behind my back you little BYTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
i thought we agreed to see other people:secret:
cant we have this argument in private instead of in front of all our friends:angry:It's the engine mod isn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant we have this argument in private instead of in front of all our friends:angry:
in yer hiney
still have em.Did you sell them already or do you still have them!